A Small Business Relief Program for small businesses in Cincinnati, OH (Hamilton County) will provide some financial relief from the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic. In order for Small Businesses to
be eligible for $2,500, $5,000 and $10,000 grants, small businesses must meet certain criteria. These funds will be used to reimburse local businesses for certain expenses as detailed. Hamilton County will be using the awarded $5 Million from the CARES Act in this first assistance round.
Small Businesses can email to receive notifications and to have their questions answered. Send a mail to SBRelief@hamilton-co.org
Requirements for Eligibilty
Small Businesses in the Hamilton County area are required to meet this criteria:
- Business must be located in Hamilton County and be a for-profit business.
- Small Business must have a Federal EIN # and a DUNS number
- Small Business must be in operation since Jan 2019
- Business must have less than one million in revenue or receipts on an annual basis
- Business must have had a loss of gross revenue up to 35% or more
- Business must have fifty or less employees or 1099 contracted workers as of March 2020
- Small Business has not been awarded other federal assistance for lost income or expenses
- Small Business has been unapproved for an insurance claim due to COVID-19
- Business must be located within Cincinnati, OH (Hamilton County)
- Small Business must be in compliance with all requirements
- Business must be current on all taxes and fees
- Business must be in good standing in regards to building code and maintenance
- Small Business may not be a nuisance
- Small Business may not be in current bankruptcy negotiations.